2/27/2005

New Blog - Welcome

Welcome to my new blog.

Why another one when I host my own already? I feel left out in the bloggersphere and want to use the same tools as most other bloggers. I have been doing a lot of work lately on my projects; QWAD Framework, QWAD Chat and now in search of a cool project to put these tools to use (At least the QWAD Framework)

I have a theory that if I use blogger and other similar "trendy" web applications/solutions that I will find problems that may require fixing or think of a cool way to bring together various young technologies.

This brings me to my new adoption of RSS. I have finally succumbed and started to use an RSS client to track blogs and other feeds (news/sport/tv guides). Perhaps I will finally start interacting with the various members of the web community instead of pilchering their ideas and hacking out my own code (that no-one knows about and uses)

While setting this up I had two thoughts:
  1. Is it self indulgent to subscribe to your own RSS feed? (And no I haven't done that)
  2. Maybe I should setup an RSS feed so that others can see what feeds I have subscribed too? (A different XML format would probably be more appropriate)

2 Comments:

Blogger CloCkWeRX said...

Finally a blog I can comment on. Your home blog is a bitch... spam me not it cries whenever I have something witty to say.

4:33 PM  
Blogger tahpot said...

Indeed it does. I have too many other things going on to maintain my own blog (as in host with WordPres or whatever) and this shall suffice for now... I just wonder if I'll ever be able to get my posts out in an easy manner?

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home