6/20/2005

Calling all Alcoholix

clockwerx has just launched alcoholix. It is powered by clockwerx's ingeniousness in conjunction with feedmap, multimap and needapub.com (cached)
So what's it do?
Simply enter an adress and it will come back with all the nearest pubs to your location, along with the nearest bloggers in your area!.... so now you can meet up with local bloggers at the local.
I think (not 100% sure) that it currently contains just South Australian pubs, but this can be easily rectified by going and adding the pubs in your local area.

Check it out.

1 Comments:

Blogger CloCkWeRX said...

*feels giddy*

I just added the rest of the countries, as I see where my vistors come in from I'll add a few here and there to show them the way.

This is nuts.

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home